Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finally some pictures!

I've gone on the Bonneville shoreline ride several times, but I always forget to bring Whitney's camera along! I'll admit that part of why I "forget" is because I'm afraid that I'll endo on the bike and ruin her camera, so I wanted to do it enough of times that I felt comfortable in the ride. Anyway, here are some pictures! In other news, Whitney's been playing with Adobe Lightroom, and did just a wee bit of editing on these pictures, don't they look great?

A panorama of the starting point for the trail, absolutely beautiful!


I think these views are so fun!

1 comment:

Diana said...

It's been a bit since I've visited blogs...nice job on the biking. That was a hobby of mine up until a few years ago but recently has taken a back seat to other things (or people, perhaps). So I'm jealous, looks like fun. And lovely pics.